Requirements:You will have a keen interest in the area of protein purification, process development, scale up and validationDegree or equivalent in Biochemistry / biotechnology/biomedical sciencesLaboratory...
A new exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to join the Sterility Department of a well-established organisation in Portsmouth. As a laboratory Technician you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of pharmaceutical and medical device products for sterility runs
- Routine sterility testing in a half suit isolator in a Grade D cleanroom (membrane filtration, direct inoculation and SteriTest® methods
- To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the method/s supplied, in a manner to obtain accurate results
- Collating data for laboratory records for the preparation of reports and for compliance with quality procedures for work performed
- Inputting of results on our laboratory information management system
- Undertaking routine basic laboratory duties and/or clerical duties unsupervised, documenting work in compliance with company
- Monitoring and care of equipment
- Work in compliance with GMP, GLP and the policies and procedures of the company's Quality system
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs equivalent, including Maths and English- A degree in a relevant science subject preferable
- Experience and knowledge in Microbiological techniques, including Sterility testing, would be beneficial
Other skills required for the role:
- Good organisational skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to record data accurately
- Accurate attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
This is a great opporynity to join a reputable organisation where you can develop technical skills and build your carrer.
If this sounds like the right opportunity please apply online or contact us on the details below if you have any questions.
01753 589 647
Portsmouth, Microbiology, clean room, half suit isolators, glovebox, gassing unit, clean room, laboratory, lab, laboratory tecnician, science, scientist, Portsmouth, Microbiology, clean room, half suit isolators, glovebox, gassing unit, clean room, laboratory, lab, laboratory tecnician, science, scientist,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.