QC Laboratory Assistant (Temporary cover for Maternity Leave 12 months)Staffordshire£18,500Contact Andrew for more info: 0121 728 8456 Summary: Provides analytical support in QC laboratory for...
Quality Lead Investigator
Attractive salary & package
Have you experience working as a QA Officer for the Pharmaceutical industry?Do you have QMS experience within a GMP Manufacturing environment?
- The role of the Lead Investigator is to oversee and manage the timely investigation of deviations and CAPA's.
- The successful candidate must ensure that investigations are performed and documented, with appropriate root cause determination and to ensure that CAPA actions are identified and implemented in line with procedural and regulatory expectations.
- Lead Investigators will be aligned with operational areas and must work closely with the senior manager of that area to communicate, educate and ensure continuous improvement within those areas.
- The successful candidate will be part of the Quality Assurance team and will manage and support investigations in all business areas.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- Significant QA or relevant work experience and knowledge: previous experience within a role involving investigation, data analysis and narrative report compilation is preferred, knowledge on Root Cause Analysis, CAPA's, change controls, non-conformances, and technical writing. Previous experience in supporting audits (customer and/or regulatory).
- Industry experience within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment:
- Root Cause Analysis Training - (Lean Six Sigma Qualification, 8D Problem Solving etc.) - Forthcoming with ideas/suggestions and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Analytical approach with demonstrable capability in the processing of high volume technical information
- Excellent written and verbal communication with effective presentation skills
- Proven ability to make confident decisions based upon sound justification
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in the position please apply online, alternatively call me on 0121 728 8455 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.