Technical Sales Representative / Business Development Specialist / Sales Specialist required for exciting new opportunity with expanding diagnostic company in ScotlandTitle Technical Sales Representative German...
Business Development Executive required for exciting new opportunity with expanding diagnostic company in Scotland
Title - Business Development Executive - Life Sciences
Location - Scotland
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with a leader in diagnostics - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a Business Development Executive to undertake a varied and challenging. The role would be suited to someone with a strong background in sales within life sciences with excellent people skills and the flexibility to travel. Applications will also be considered from candidates without the sales experience but with good technical skills.
Perhaps you are currently working within a laboratory but keen to move into a business development focused role or maybe you are just ready for the next step in your sales career, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Maintaining and driving sales growth in territory.
- Perform market analysis and develop plan, liaising with the marketing department to feed back requirements.
- Perform demonstrations and training for clients as well as providing customer support.
- Assist with budgets and reporting.
- You should have a degree in a life science related subject, ideally with previous experience in technical sales.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills and be highly driven and motivated.
- Driving license is essential as is the flexibility to travel internationally.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Key words: sales, business development, life sciences, customer, client, technical