Job Title: R&D Analytical AssistantLocation: HullContract: 6 Month FTC potential to be extendedSalary: £18,500 up to £21,000+ Are you a recent Science graduate looking for...
Job Title: Analytical ScientistLocation: HullContract: Permanent Salary: £30,000 up to £35,000+Are you an Analytical Scientist looking for that next step in your career? Are you a personable, confident scientist with a passion for analytical chemistry and problem solving?SRG are currently working with a globally renowned Pharmaceutical company based in Hull, with an extensive product range within the home, health, and hygiene industries. They currently have a vacancy for an Analytical Associate to join their Digestive Health Relief Team, responsible for all analytical aspects of existing and NPD projects with opportunity to mentor and coach assistants within the team.Responsibilities:
- Method development and supporting all analytical work throughout the products development lifecycle.
- Solve complex technical problems, decision making and assess analytical data.
- Technical report writing and regulatory dossiers.
- Provide accurate analytical data and technical support for license applications.
- To be a coach/mentor and supervise analysts within the team.
- Minimum of a BSc qualification in Chemistry or analytical Chemistry or a related scientific discipline.
- Relevant experience of analytical techniques in a healthcare/ pharmaceutical environment. e.g HPLC, GC, Karl Fischer, UV & IR.
- Regulatory knowledge or a passion to learn the requirements of Module 3 in CTD's.
Apply today, or call Sarah Meredith on 0161 868 2249 for more information.
Key words: analytical / NPD / EPD / Chemistry / Laboratory / pharmaceutical / HPLC / regulatory / healthcare / R&D