QA Officer required based in Cheshire. Requiring proven experience of Quality Assurance and document control gained in a GMP environment. Title: QA OfficerLocation: CheshireSalary:...
An opportunity for a QA Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company in West Yorkshire
Job Title: QA Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who have a requirement for a QA Manager to be responsible for leading all GxP activities on site to promote and ensure GMP compliant and ensure timely release of batches.
- Maintain an effective pharmaceutical quality system in line with FDA CRF 21, EU GMP, GDP, GLP and relevant ICH guidelines, ensuring the site remains inspection ready at all times
- Manage a team of QA staff to ensure timely batch release of internally manufactured batches
- Manage the quality of third party products
- Provide senior compliance support to all departments with respect to GxP requirements
- Review and approval of documentation and input to investigations
- Provide mentoring and guidance to team, development and appraisals
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
- Experience of leading a team within Pharmaceutical quality, experience of continuous improvement is highly desirable
- Understanding of GxP within a pharmaceutical environment and awareness EU GMP, ICH Guidelines and FDA CRF 21
- Highly competent in report writing and experience in third part auditing
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Batch Release, FDA CRF 21, EU GMP, ICH Guideline, SOP, Standard Operating Procedure, Quality Assurance, QA Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QMS, Quality Management System, GCP, GDP, GLP, Documentation
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.