For further information please contact Camila Lanzillo at 021 2376022.The role:* Planning, executing and documenting the qualification of new laboratory equipment in a cGMP...
Perform analytical testing as a main priority with efficiency and accuracy
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC microbiology laboratories
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement
- Experience in a wide variety of microbiological techniques, including but not limited to Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility (in an Isolator), Environmental Monitoring, Rapid Micro techniques, Microbial Identification, Media prep, Water Sampling.
- Bachelors degree in a science discipline
- Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Experience in LIMS, Change Control, Trackwise, SAP and EDMQ.
- Experience with Regulatory inspectors and interacting with inspectors desirable
Don't wait, Apply Now!
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Quality Control to join the team in Dublin.
#microbiologist #micro #QC #GMP #endotoxin #rapidmicro #microbiology #pharmaceutical
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.