MAINTENANCE ENGINEER MEDICAL DEVICES ESSEX £35,000 + 18% SHIFT ALLOWANCESRG are working with a highly innovated and rapidly growing manufacturer located in Essex. The company...
Do you have a background in manufacturing? Are you looking to join a successful company based the South East?
I am currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer working for a company who are offering a competitive annual salary plus benefits. For the right candidate a relocation package is also offered.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be the first line of call to support the build line which will include investigating issues, quality, design and assembly. You will be working on both early stage and established products.
Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensuring engineering issues are resolves to achieve customer delivery targets.
- Ensuring the smooth transfer of new products into production using established NPI process.
- The implementation of good manufacturing methods and practices.
- Being responsible for the quality and continuous improvement of company products.
- Finding efficient ways of manufacture using methods such as Lean Six Sigma.
Strong technical skills are required in order to work on complex electromechanical products and the ideal candidate will need to have experience of working on small to medium instruments in order to be able to do the role.
If this sounds like a position that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.