Job Title: Group Leader Bioscience Technology PlatformsLocation: BerkshireContract: PermanentSalary: Competitive + Full Benefits SchemeSRG are currently working in collaboration with a leading organisation in the...
A new exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join a reputable organisation in Berkshire!
Do you have a good experience in Developing and Validating HPLC methods?
Do you have experience with using and troubleshooting of Analytical Techniques/instruments such as HPLC, UPLC?
Are you looking to join a reputable organisation on permanent basis?
If you are then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Performing routine analysis using HPLC, UPLC, NMR, FT-IR, Karl-Fisher and IC.
- Developing and validating HPLC methods for different analytes.
- Strictly adhering to Quality and HSE standards and regulations.
- Supporting HPLC testing and helping with instrument troubleshooting when required.
- Ensuring that analysis and tasks are performed in a timely manner and all deadlines are met.
- Supervising a team of more junior scientists and training of staff
To be considered for this position you must have:
- BSc degree or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject.
- Previous experience with using HPLC, UPLC, NMR, FT-IR and Karl-Fisher.
- Previous industry experience in HPLC Method Development and Validation.
Other desirable skills:
- Previous experience managing or supervising a team
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Highly detail oriented
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary based on experience.
If you are interested please apply online or contact us on the details below for further information.
01753 589 637HPLC, UPLC, Method Development, Method Validation, Research, Quality Control, Develop, Validate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.