Techcnical Service Chemist based in LancashireTitle Technical Service Chemist Location LancashireSalary £25,000 £30,000 (Dependant on experience)SRG are currently working with an international specialist in the...
Title Technical Service Support Manager Location LancashireSalary £55,000 - £65,000
SRG currently have an opportunity for a talented polymer chemist to join and the Technical Support team of international specialist in the field of fluoropolymers. Exporting globally, they are seeking to hire a Technical Service Manager to work closely with a range of international clients, being responsible for providing technical service and supporting ongoing commercial business development through informing & influencing customers on the benefits of fluoropolymer products.
Based in Lancashire, this role will involve frequent international travel and will be well suited to an experienced Technical Service Chemist or a proven Polymer Chemist with experience in liaising with customers who is looking for a change in direction.
Role / Description
This position will be responsible for managing technical Service relationships, introducing new and existing products to the market by:
- Visiting customers to advise, influence and raise awareness of products.
- Managing development projects and customer trials.
- Provide key technical information on the application & best use of products.
- Prepare technical presentations for conferences and attend trade shows.
- A degree or similar qualification or experience in Polymer chemistry, chemistry or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Fluoro-thermoplastics or Elastomers.
- Thorough understanding of polymer manufacturing processes, operations and QA / QC.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Well organised with proven project management experience.
- Flexibility for frequent international travel.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Fluropolymer, thermoplastic, elastomer, Polymer, Chemistry, Technical Service, Technical support.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.