Maintenance EngineerDays 6am to 3pm Monday to FridayTitle: Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Engineering Technician / Multi-Skilled Engineer / Shift EngineerLocation: Dunstable / Luton...
Validation Engineer - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - Hertfordshire
Are you an experienced Validation Engineer looking for your next contract? Do you have experience validating Lab Equipment? Get in touch ASAP!
My client, a global Pharmaceutical company, is looking for an experienced Validation Engineer to join their team on a contract basis. The role will mostly involve the validation of Lab Equipment and CSV of Lab Equipment. An important criteria that my client is looking for is the ability to deliver your own validation projects, and remove any blockers. You will also need to have prior knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and applying Computer System Validation and CFR21 Part 11/Annex 11 requirements.
Ideal experience and skills:
* Min. 5 Years' experience gained in the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Experience validating Laboratory Equipment and Computer System Validation of Laboratory Equipment
* Experience of Validation of Spreadsheets and Laboratory Equipment Configuration
* Knowledge and Experience of applying Computer System Validation and CFR21 Part 11/Annex 11 requirements
* Self-Starter with self-management skills
* Ability to perform well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.0161 868 2226
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.