Lab Tech3 months temp-to-permNottingham£15,000 £16,000Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456 This role is aimed at candidates with no previous lab experience, but...
Pharmaceutical laboratory Analyst
Permanent - Full Time
Attractive salary (dependant upon experience)
Do you have analytical experience working for the Pharmaceutical industry?
Have you got GMP Manufacturing experience?
- Working as part of the Analytical Support team.
- You will be responsible for conducting chemical testing following set procedures, maintain accurate records of work and conduct all analysis following GMP and/or internal procedures.
- Responsibilities will include undertaking the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods as well as preparing reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopoeia methods.
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
- Experience working within a laboratory environment.
- Experience in analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis).
- Previous experience with analytical method transfer and validation.
- Experience in GMP raw material testing for API, Excipients & packaging.
- Experience in the use of LC-MS systems.
- Experience of conducting cleaning validations and verifications.
If you're interested in applying for this position please use the link provided or for more information regarding this position, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.