Data Analyst Molecular DiagnosticsSalary c£45,000London Based Do you have experience of raw signal processing, data analysis, and data visualisation within molecular diagnostics?Would you like to...
Job Title: Scientific Data Quality Specialist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: Until September 2019
Salary: £13.68 an hour
SRG are working with an agrochemical company based in Berkshire which prides itself on creating sustainable solutions to food production issues.
They produce a range of crop protection products including fungicides, herbicides and insecticides and are looking for scientific graduates to join them for a mass data migration project working across their portfolio of products within product safety and regulations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate their scientific knowledge and IT capabilities within a Global organisation and be a key player in a high business value project. If you want to work along scientific experts at this major Research and Development site then this could be for you.
- Consolidate Product Safety data to a new document management system, ensuring integrity and quality of the data throughout.
- Work alongside subject matter experts across product safety to ensure the local and regional needs are taken into consideration during the project.
- Receive and implement global guidance to support the migration of technical documentation and product safety data.
- Scientific qualification at degree level
- Comfortable communicating within a team
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable inputting information into IT systems such as Excel
Once full training has been provided you be able to work independently and without close supervision. If you are an IT, scientific or technically minded graduate then please apply.
Or alternatively, send your CV direct or call Sarah for further information on 0161 868 2249.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.