Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst Pharmaceuticals£28,000 £32,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Excellent BenefitsLondon Based Do you have experience of QC Analysis and method development from...
Solid State Characterisation Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
Initial 6 month contract
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Start date: ASAP
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a leading pharmaceutical company in Stevenage who are currently seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Sciences graduate to join their R&D team.
The successful individual will support the physical property analysis of a range of new medicinal products including API's, intermediates and finished products. This will include a mixture of routine and non-routine analysis using techniques such as X-ray diffraction (XRD/XPD), microscopy and particle size analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
* Performing solid state characterisation and physical properties analysis to a range of pharmaceutical entities
* Supporting non-routine and routine analysis as required
* Build knowledge in drug development process to support project leaders and contribute to the progression of new medicinal products into late stage development
* Degree qualification (Bachelor's/Master's) in a Chemistry/Pharmaceutical-related discipline
* Working knowledge of physical testing methods such as X-ray/laser diffraction, particle size analysis and microscopy
* Enthusiasm and ambition for self-development - a drive to learn and contribute to growth of the projects.
Please note that full training will be provided.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachael Usher () directly (tel: 0161 868 2250).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.