Are you a graduate of engineering or a technical subject, with 1 or 2 years work experience? Would you be interested in applying your technical...
Title: PROJECT ENGINEER
Location: KENT / SOUTH LONDON
Salary: £30K - £40K
Fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a large FMCG manufacturer at a time of investment and expansion. This opportunity will work closely with the Project Management team to support the delivery of projects from concept to finish. The role is responsible for the implementation and delivery of projects typically above £25k in value and up to £1M.
- Strong operational grounding within a complex fast moving manufacturing (FMCG) environment.
- Operated within and familiar with implementation of the principles of World Class Manufacturing environments / Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Good leadership in the planning and implementation of capital investment in production facilities.
- Experience of delivering results against financial targets, service levels and safety standards.
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as SAP, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Good understanding of CDM regulations and current Health & Safety legislation.
- Good practical understanding of factory services (electricity, steam, compressed air, water etc.)
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Project Engineer / FMCG / Manufacturing / CAPEX / Engineer