Recruitment Manager National Account Delivery (Life Science and Engineering)Media City, ManchesterCompetitive DOE + Bonus + Car/Travel Allowance + BenefitsAre you an experienced manager, with a...
Trainee/Graduate Recruiter- Life Science (Non-Sales)
Media City, Manchester
£18,000 - £25,000 DOE Plus Bonus and Benefits
Are you a life science grad working in industry, but you're just not enjoying it and want to use your scientific experience in a new way? Maybe you're gearing up to graduate and you've started looking at career options and feel a bit... deflated at the prospect of being in a lab? Do you like solving problems? Does the thought of working with people over pipettes appeal? Well. You'll want to have a chat with us.
Due to hiring too many superstars, we need to backfill a seat in our National Account Team. We're looking for a motivated individual to join our Life Science resourcing team as resourcing consultant in our Manchester office. As a resourcing consultant will be working with our key clients- GSK, Pfizer, AstraZeneca Biologics and Syngenta are amongst these- on their high volume recruitment campaigns, securing the best scientific talent in the area for them. Not your typical recruitment role as there's a lot of client interface without the need to sell. Our National Accounts team is a key cornerstone of our business, and we need someone bright and pacey to help us continue to deliver results.
You'll be right for us if you are...
- A science grad with amazing communication skills, who wants to work with people
- Scientific recruitment experience in lieu of a degree is also brilliant
- Ambitious, motivated and driven
- Get a kick out of solving problems and like to "win"
- Have experience working in a customer service or people focused sector
- You have a real passion and interest in the scientific sector.
What's in it for you?
- A proper, grown up workplace, with no micromanagement and a commitment to your work/life balance. Have a doctors appointment? Don't even think about using annual leave, just take care of yourself- no guilt, no fuss, no issues. Worried about traffic? Talk to us about adjusting your start time. Plumbing nightmare? Get it sorted, and we can work around you.
- Solid quarterly bonus structure
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off, increasing on length of service)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
Wait, remind me again who you are?
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £84M in 2018 after consistent year on year growth, enjoy a 60% market share, employ over 100 people across 9 offices in the UK and Ireland with an average length of service of 5 years. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and we are looking to further increase our leadership structure to enable us to deliver our new financial targets.
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.