Method Development Specialist required for leading CRO in EdinburghTitle Method Development SpecialistLocation EdinburghSalary Competitive dependant on experienceSRG is working with a global leading CRO as...
SRG are working with a successful and expanding biotechnology organisation in Edinburgh to help them find Development Scientists to join their team.This is a fantastic opportunity for a scientist/graduate with industry experience to make the next step in their career.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer!
- Assist the Line Manager in planning development studies and subsequently organising / undertaking the work relating to specific projects
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data produced in studies and write reports with relevant conclusions and proposed further actions
- Assist the Department in general organisation and administration of laboratory facilities, creation of formal documentation and participation in audits to ensure departmental compliance with health and safety, GMP/GLP standards
- Participate in project teams for interdisciplinary/interdepartmental/collaborative projects to ensure projects progress efficiently and effectively
- Science degree essential
- Experience working in a research or industrial lab
- Protein purification experience would be beneficial
- Experience of serology and/or molecular disease screening methods would be hugely beneficial
- Practical knowledge and expertise with core IT packages such as MS Office.
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Good problem solving and attention to detail skillsPrevious experience in antibody/protein purification techniques is desirable.
- Knowledge or experience of IVD medical devices and technical transfer of scientific information is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business and develop your career within the life science industry.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.