Development Technician Chemistry£21,000 £23,000 p/a9 month contract initially, planned for renewalBased in Berkshire Do you have experience in a laboratory environment?Would you like to work...
Analytical Scientist protein / virus / nanoparticle analysisOxfordshirePermanent positionHighly competitive salary and benefits package plus benefits
Are you an early career scientist, potentially an MSc graduate who has experience in the analysis and characterization of nanoparticles or virus particles? Do you have experience using analytical tools such as HPLC, DLS, TGA, NTA and want to utilise this expertise to support development of cancer therapeutics? My client are a leading oncology biotechnology company based in Oxfordshire and are looking for a candidate who has the desire to work for a proactive, successful and expanding organisation. In return you will receive training in relevant biological assays as well as supporting your growth as a scientist in industry.The successful applicant;
- You will have a Degree in a relevant scientific discipline from biological or chemical sciences.
- You will have experience with HPLC analysis and one or more of: DSC, DLS, ELISA, NTA/Nanosight.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and be aware of the requirements of quality standards and traceability in industry
- You will be fluent in written and spoken EnglishThe role;
- Investigate, develop and establish new methodologies as required. Assist in the technical transfer of analytical methods to relevant Contract Testing Laboratories
- Perform product characterization and in process analysis to support product development activities.
- Produce well written, compliant & traceable laboratory notebooks and raw data files.
- Write and review Analytical Development SOPs
This is an exciting opportunity and is certainly not a routine position. You will have the opportunity to have input in the direction of the development work and decide on the experimental procedures to generate meaningful data.To find out more about the requirements of this role and the experience required please call Oliver for an informal discussion on 0121 7288454
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.