Are you experienced in Supplier Quality Management within manufacturing? An innovative manufacturer are seeking a committed and experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to join their world...
Are you experienced in Supplier Quality Management within manufacturing? An innovative manufacturer are seeking a committed and experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to join their world class facility based in Skelmersdale.
Travel - up to 40%
We are committed to providing high quality, innovative products and services that exceed the expectations of our customers. We will continually improve our capabilities and processes through teamwork, personal accountability and striving for excellence. As Supplier Quality Engineer supporting our Reusable Respirator range of products you will be working as part of team dedicated to improving customer (internal and external) satisfaction through product and process improvement.
- Execute supplier quality governance plans specifically:
- Supplier Risk Assessments
- Supplier Audits
- Supplier Product Quality Plans
- Supplier 8D Management, coordinating the implementation of preventative/corrective actions where necessary
- TQRDC/Scorecard Deployment & Reviews
- GI Quality Control Arrangements
- Performing training and development exercises (self & others)
- Informing management about performance, reporting on Quality Measurement Indices
- Supporting Senior Supplier Quality Engineer, coordinating department activities when SQE absent
Knowledge & Skills
- Supplier quality management background, ideally from manufacturing sector
- Experience of supplier auditing and problem solving alongside general quality tools & techniques
- Higher qualification (HND, Degree or equivalent) in a technical discipline such as quality, mechanical, or manufacturing engineering.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.