Analytical Scientist Cramlington£27,000 £28,000Permanent Are you an Analytical Scientist with experience in method development/Validation? Do you have previous experience working in pharmaceutical analysis? A leading...
Material Scientist - Ceramics and Metals
Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary Dependent on Experience
An innovative North East based company is looking to recruit a Material Scientist to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful Material Scientist will have knowledge of high temperature processing with special reference to ceramics and metals. They will have the ability to design experimental activities to advance process improvement and foster innovation.
- Develop, optimise and improve existing materials for manufacturing processes and equipment
- Plan, test and optimise new materials including validation of results
- Design of experiments based in a production environment
- Generate information and process date that will support the manufacture of products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Master's Degree or PhD in Material Science
- Knowledge of refractory materials, ceramics and metals
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Experience of high temperature metallurgy
- Practical experience in support of engineering activities would be beneficial
If this position sounds interesting and you'd like to find out more, apply now or contact Charlotte on 0191 284 6768 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.