Principal Cell Culture ScientistNorth EastSalary £30-45K (Dependent on Experience) Are you a PhD graduate with extensive experience working with bioreactors or CHO cells? Have you...
Quality Coordinator Contract Length: 12 monthsSalary: £13.50 (depending on experience) Location: Barnard Castle - County Durham
SRG are currently looking to recruit a Quality Coordinator to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Barnard Castle. As a Quality Coordinator you will be supporting a Brexit preparedness project. This is a fantastic position providing development opportunities for someone who wishes to increase their quality knowledge.
- Reviewing batch documentation
- Supporting of the Batch Release process through the Quality review and approvals of GMP batch documentation and minor deviation reports
- Reviewing and authoring SOPs and other technical documents
- Ideally BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science
- Experience of working in a QA/QC role
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of GMP
- Understanding of Quality documentation such as Batch release/review documentations.
Note: The role will involve working on a 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm shift pattern
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.