Senior Analyst or Analyst in Analytical Chemistry Contract Testing Food and Pharmaceuticals* North of Cambridge CB7* Permanent* Key Skills: CTO, Work flow, Work planning, 6...
Team Leader and Analyst in Analytical Chemistry- Contract Testing Pharmaceuticals
* North of Cambridge CB7
* Key Skills: CTO, Work flow, Work planning, 6 sigma, Data integrity, HPLC, GC, GMP
My client, based in the East Anglia, is looking for candidates with experience in contract testing organisation using techniques such as HPLC, Gas Chromatography and Atomic Absorption.
They are looking for a Team Leader and analyst to join their busy testing laboratory.
The responsibilities will include:
* To perform work allocated without deviation from the documented methodology and / or procedure whilst maintaining high levels of quality control.
* To show competency in complex methods and/or instrumental techniques - HPLC / GC / PCR.
* Ability to work independently and as a team to solve any issues.
* Ensure good running of the laboratory and instruments.
* Ability to analyse and interpret data and results.
* To work with the Laboratory Manager to rectify any unsafe practice.
Team leader duties will also include:
* Data monitoring to ensure integrity.
* Manage workflow and resource to achieve targets.
* Communicate with clients and team members.
* Monitor timekeeping, training, absences and performance in the team.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
* A relevant degree (or equivalent) with proven industrial experience (E)
* A background in analytical or instrumental chemistry (E)
* Proven communication skills (E)
* Experience supervising a team for the team leader position (E)
* A back ground in contract testing (Water, Food, Environmental etc.) or pharmaceutical (D)
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply and for more information contact Lynda Dupont on 01223 607855