QC Technicians required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in StirlingTitle QC Technician Multiple PositionsLocation StirlingSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a dynamic...
QC Technical Support Officer
SRG are looking for someone with experience in QC and/or raw material testing to take on a role as QC Technical Support with an exciting and growing life science organisation.This is a great time to join the business who are going from strength to strength.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone within QC to step out of the lab and take on more responsibility.
Excellent benefits package on offer including flexitime and bonus!
- Support QC by writing and reviewing reports/data
- Managed all outsourced testing of raw materials
- Provide technical support to the department and external vendors
- Drive continuous improvement of processes related to raw material release
- Review and verify raw material documentation
- Escalate any deviations and issues to QC Manager
- Assist in managing and closing out deviations, change controls, OOS or SST investigations and CAPA´s
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
- Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Previous experience of working within QC
- Good organisation and communication skillsAttention to detail
- An understanding of technical and analytical processes
- Problem solving
- Ability to take the lead and schedule work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of GMP
If you think this could be the perfect next role for you, then please apply online!
Key words: QC, quality control, GMP, cGMP, raw materials, analysis, pharmacopoeia, pharma, pharmaceuticals, life science, biotechnology, biologics