SRG are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for a global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin on a contract basis.The Project Engineer is responsible for...
Engineering Technician - Dublin (contract)
- Promote lean maintenance best practices at all times within a continuous improvement environment.
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on production and utilities equipment.
- Carry out calibration of equipment as required
- Use of the computerized maintenance management system to record in detail maintenance activities on equipment/utilities in compliance with regulatory & cGMP requirements.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry post qualification is essential
- A suitable qualification in an electrical, Instrument or mechanical engineering discipline.
- Minimum of an electrical, Instrument or mechanical apprenticeship with a minimum of 5 years' experience and or an electrical, Instrument or mechanical engineering degree.
Don't wait, Apply Now!
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Utilities Technician Engineer to join the team in Dublin.
- To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV camila.lanzillo @srg.co.uk
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.