Packaging Development Engineer- Perm- 40-45KDOE- DeesideDo you have experience with designing packaging using plastics? Worked in a highly regulated environment such as Pharma or Medical...
Are you a Design Engineer wanting to move into management? Or a manager that specialises in the Design of small / medical devices? An opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Team Leader to join a team in Cheshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialise in the development of pharmaceutical and medical device products.
You will awarded with a competitive salary, 10% bonus, personal private healthcare as well as other flexible benefits.
About the Job:
You will lead the design and development of drug delivery devices throughout the whole process. You will also lead a team of around 4-6 engineers in the production of sterile devices.
Other role details are as follows:
- You will be the "Design Authority" on projects and also lead continuous improvement.
- You will lead and support design reviews, and root cause analysis for product issues.
- You will need to understand and monitor other stakeholder's expectations.
- You will be responsible for training, performance management, recruitment, and other team support.
You will be degree qualified in Engineering, Scientific or other Technical discipline.
You will have significant experience in the design, manufacture and life-cycle management of medical device or combination products from concept to commercialisation (preferred, or, as a minimum, significant expertise from another relevant industry).
- Experience with Solidworks 3D CAD (preferred).
- Training in Design Controls, medical device risk management and European Medical Device Directive/Regulations (preferred).
- Line management experience of an engineering team (preferred).
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.