Support/Laboratory TechnicianSRG are working with a leading manufacturing company to help them find an Analytical Support Technician for an initial 6 month Contract with strong...
Senior Manufacturing Support Officer
Competitive salary, flexitime and benefits on offer!
SRG are working with a global name in the life science business to find a Senior Manufacturing Support OfficerThis is a great time to join a thriving business who are continuing to grow.
- Establishing the scope for manufacturing processes
- Work closely with QMS to manage requests for change
- Author and update documentation required for batch production
- Work closely with Supply Chain to ensure bill of materials are accurate and up to date
- Carry out risk assessments for use of manufacturing equipment
- Review SOPs and other batch documentation
- Help train manufacturing staff on processes
- Lead quality investigations
- Prepare reports after completion of batch manufacture
- A degree in a scientific subject or relevant GMP industry experience
- Strong chemical/bio-processing industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of GMP working practices
- Experience of updating batch documentation and records
- Experience of implementing change controls
- Strong communication skills
If you are looking for the next step in your manufacturing career then this could be the role for you!