Assay Scientist6 months TEMPORARYCambridge£10.00 £14.00 per hourWorking on a project on site with one of our prestigious clients who operate in the field of novel...
Title: Device Scientist
Duration: 6 months (possibility to be extended up to 18)
Rate: Equivalent £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Do you have experience working with Medical Devices?
SRG is working with a global leading biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. This role is based in Cambridge at our clients Device Centre of Excellence, and you will have the opportunity to work alongside experts in the field of drug delivery device development and medical devices such as injectables.
As a Device Scientist you will act as technical support for Drug Device projects and demonstrate technical document expertise in device design.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to review and create technical documentation and conduct statistical analysis on devices used around the Globe.
- Work with the project managers as technical document support for drug delivery device testing.
- Review regulatory and technical documents involved with medical device development.
- Participate in product development, and design control activities and have a direct input into statistical analysis surrounding medical device testing.
Education & Skills:
- BSc or BEng or equivalent in a Scientific discipline.
- Experience in drug delivery device development, e.g physical testing or medical device manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485 and ISO 11608 would be beneficial.
For further information please call Sarah at 0161 868 2249 or to apply click the link provided or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org