Title: Device ScientistLocation: CambridgeDuration: 6 months (possibility to be extended up to 18)Rate: Equivalent £35,000 £40,000 per annum Do you have experience working with Medical...
Job Title: Device Scientist
Pay Rate: £15.84 an hour (circa £30,500 per annum)
Contract: 6 Months (likely to be extended to at least 18 months)
SRG is working with global leaders in the field of biopharmaceuticals. They are currently seeking a Device Scientist to join them at their Device Centre of Excellence to deliver drug device projects for biologics and biosimilars.
As a Device Scientist you will act as technical expert for test method development, equipment qualification/validation, design review and process characterisation.
Your knowledge and experience will help define and leverage appropriate test method technology to ensure that device developers and suppliers adhere to quality by design, cGxP'x and pharmaceutical and device regulations.
- Provide technical expertise as SME in drug delivery device testing
- Participate in product development and design control - design verification activities, test method validation and stability study activities
- Perform statistical analysis of data to support conclusions and decision making
- Assist with manufacture process validations and qualification of new equipment
- Prepare scientific reports as required to support project work
- BSc or BEng with experience in drug device development
- Demonstrable technical expertise in verification of design
- Knowledge and familiarity of industry standards, tools and techniques for medical device design verification activities
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 11608 and relevant regulatory guidance as well as design controls and product development process
- Experience of mechanical and/or electronic testing of drug delivery devices
Get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 to discuss the role and subsequent opportunities further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.