Competitive salary and benefits package on offer!
SRG are working with a leading name in the pharmaceutical and life science industry and are looking for an experienced candidate to take on the role of Scientist.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and play a key role.
- Support the analysis of regulatory bioanalytical studies using LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC techniques
- Support the analysis of regulatory formulation stability studies using LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC techniques
- Assist in the Study analysis of all bioanalytical and DMPK studies
- Assist in the development and validation of chromatographic methods (LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC) for bioanalytical support of GLP studies and formulation analysis to current regulatory standards
- Contribute to scientific publications
- Contribute to authoring and review of SOPs and other business process documents
- Communicating effectively with colleagues throughout the business to share resources, technical knowledge and generally support all forms of business activity.
- When required assist in organising all repairs, maintenance of laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Degree in chemistry (or related discipline) essential
- Knowledge and experience of chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques essential
- Experience with Sciex equipment and Analyst software would be beneficial
- Experience of supporting bioanalytical studies within a regulated environment is essential
- Knowledge of techniques such as ELISA would be beneficial
- Knowledge of in vitro DMPK assays would be highly beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing team and could be the perfect next step in your career.
If you are interested, please apply online or get in touch.
Key words: Bioanalysis, LC-MS, MS, mass spectrometry, regulatory, HPLC, GC, chromatography, drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, biochemistry, DMPK, GLP, GxP, GMP, chemistry