TEMPORARY QUALITY MANAGER EDINBURGHSRG are recruiting for a temporary Quality Manager on behalf of our diagnostic client based in Edinburgh on a temporary basis.Are you...
Immunology Manager required for leading CRO in Edinburgh
Title - Functional Manager - Immunology
Location - Edinburgh
Salary - Competitive - dependant on experience
SRG is working with a global leading CRO - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire an experienced Functional Manager to undertake a challenging role leading the Immunology team. Reporting to the Head of Department, the role would be suited to someone with a strong background in flow cytometry and cell based assays.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity for growth and personal development.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a dynamic and rapidly growing team.
- Have a key role in representing immunology capabilities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Driving diversification and expansion of immunology capabilities.
- Collaborating with other teams in the department and driving scientific development of staff.
- Maintaining and further building an engaging and positive working environment.
- Travel to meet with clients and for events as required.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a PhD in a relevant subject with a strong background in Cell Biology and Immunology and experience in clinical immunology studies.
- You must be skilled in immunology assays such as flow cytometry and cell based assays with an understanding of drug development and the design of immunotoxicology studies.
- You will have excellent communication and people skills with experience of supervising or managing staff.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: immunology, cell based assays, cell biology, flow cytometry, molecular biology, CRO, clinical research, clinical studies, drug development, immunotoxicology, manager, leader, supervisor, study director, study management