Technical Project Lead North East £38,000 £56,000 (Dependent on experience)PermanentA leading Biopharmaceutical organisation in the North East of England are looking for a Technical Project...
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company based in Barnard Castle (County Durham) who are looking to bring on board an experienced Microbiologist to join them for an initial 6 months (strong possibility for extension up to 2 years).
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products
- Environmental monitoring of the site
- Responsible for maintenance, culture, speciation and enumeration of microorganisms
- Environmental monitoring of areas
- BSc in Microbiology or relevant subject
- Good aseptic techniques
- Experience in one of the following techniques: environmental monitoring, isolation of microorganisms, endotoxin testing, bioburden testing, sterility testing, media preparation, microbial limit testing
- Understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms
To apply for this position please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others please give Umul a call on 0203 096 4529.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.