Technical Applications Support Scientist German, Spanish or French speakerLocation: CambridgeshireSalary: DOE up to £29K/annumRole Type: 6 months contractMy client is a Biotechnology company based near...
Applications and Research Scientist
£35-40K per annum, plus highly competitive benefits
- Managing strategic research projects to progress the scientific understanding within a niche vertical in cheminformatics, and highlight the value of the organisation's software to both commercial and academic users.
- Provision of advice and guidance to users within the Science space as part of Agile software development processes.
- Acting in the capacity of scientific technical support to user communities.
- Closely working with Product Managers and software development teams to facilitate software testing, collation and drafting of scientific documentation, promotional and marketing literature.
- Preparation and delivery of scientific training materials for use in workshops, training courses and seminars for use in industry and academic settings.
- PhD or equivalent in Chemistry related discipline
- Well-developed Python scripting skills for application to cheminformatics tools and workflows
- Proven appreciation of computational chemistry/machine learning within the field of drug discovery
- Proven background in using structure-based and ligand-based molecular modelling within drug design
- Able to deliver work to deadlines with high attention to detail and a clear, concise communicative style
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for writing reports an summarising findings to a broad audience with good presentation skills
- Able to travel internationally
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.