Job Title: QA Specialist
12 month contract
SRG are working with a global leader in pharmaceutical manufacturing to help them find experienced QA Specialists to join the team at a busy time.This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced QA professional to join a market leader in the industry.
- Drive improvements in GMP and quality system compliance across the site
- To provide metrics, manage and develop Site Quality Systems
- Manage investigations, deviations and CAPA processes
- Manage and implement change control processes
- Internal audits
- Manage document control
- Ensure compliance with company and GMP regulations
- Validation activities
- Work across departments to implement QA strategies
- Experience of working within QA in a GMP environment is essential
- Knowledge of GMP and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of SAP systems would be beneficial
- Ability to drive improvements
- Good written and IT skills
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply online!
Key words: GMP, cGMP, QA, quality assurance, quality, pharmaceutical, pharma, biotechnology, medical device, compliance, audit, continuous improvement, validation
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.