Quality Control Chemical and Analytical Sciences (12 months contract) The role:Ensure all testing is performed as per regulatory requirements, cGMP and site procedures.Testing of raw...
Quality Control - Bioassay (12 months contract)
- Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture and Aseptic Technique
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
- Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigation Reports and deviations through the Non-Conformance procedures.
- Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential.
- Have 4-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory.
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline.
- Knowledge of applicable Regulatory requirements
- Experience with TrackWise, Change Control Systems, EDMQ and SAP
Experience with Regulatory inspections and interaction with inspectors
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV camila.lanzillo @srg.co.uk
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Quality Control to join the team in Dublin.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.