Junior StatisticianWest MidlandsPermanent full time positionCompetitive salary and benefitsAre you an early career STEM graduate with a good background in statistical analysis, particularly statistics for...
Manufacturing improvement senior specialist
Permanent Full time position
Competitive salary and benefits
Do you have significant experience in a biological manufacturing environment and are looking for a challenging new position? My client are a leading manufacturer of antibodies for applications in in-vitro diagnostic kits and are looking for an individual with a strong background in the manufacturing scale production of antibodies or other protein products to lead a manufacturing team responsible for ensuring production is completed accurately and on-time.
The successful applicant;
- You will have a life sciences background and significant experience working in a biological manufacturing environment
- You will be an experienced laboratory worker with proven experience in areas including immunisation strategies, protein purification, electrophoresis, and immunoassays.
- You will have a strong understanding of immunology.
- You will have good leadership skills including motivating your team and holding 1 on 1 meetings where appropriate
- You will have a strong understanding in GMP, GLP, GCP, GxP
- You will have strong method development and validation of assays experience
- You will have a strong understanding of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
- You will be responsible for helping in the coordination of root cause investigation for production improvement and support activities.
- You will focus on issues pertaining to the protein chemistry and antigen/antisera purification.
- You will develop specialist experience and knowledge within your area.
- To help mentor junior staff levering scientific knowledge to help and educate.
- To critically evaluate analytical methods and equipment to maintain highest possible standards.
This represents a very good opportunity to join a successful biotechnology company and be able to have significant input into their success. To discuss the role further please call Oliver on 01217288454
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.