Laboratory ManagerEast Midlands Permanent Attractive salary & package Do you have Significant Laboratory experience?Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations and method transfer experience within...
3 months temp-to-perm
£15,000 - £16,000
Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456
This role is aimed at candidates with no previous lab experience, but an interest in science and chemistry is essential. A-level in chemistry would demonstrate this, or an undergraduate degree in chemistry or similar subject. This is an entry level role and full training will be provided.
Basic Job Function
Under supervision this position will provide basic technical tasks as required to the laboratory facility. This position reports to the Laboratory Manager.
- Perform routine laboratory analysis in accordance with current BP/EP/USP and client test methods
- Investigation of OOT/OOS results
- Achieve level of accuracy required
- Report analysis results
- Maintain laboratory instrument log books
- Perform daily and weekly housekeeping activities
- Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.