Process Development/Protein ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer including bonus and flexi-timeSRG are looking for an experienced organic chemist or biochemist to join...
Process Development Technician required for exciting new role with a leading life science company in Livingston - Cell Culture / Downstream Processing
Do you have a strong background in cell culture and/or downstream processing?
Do you have experience working in production/manufacturing within a regulated environment?
SRG is working with a leading life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a number of Process Development Technicians to undertake challenging and varied roles on 18 month fixed term contracts within the Process Development team. Reporting into the Head of Process Development the role would be suited to someone with either previous process development experience or with GMP manufacturing/production experience in cell culture and/or downstream processing.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new exciting environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Delivery of assigned aspects of new process introduction
- Execute production steps defined by SOPs, production records and protocols
- Apply best cGMP work practices and techniques, reporting any deviations
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and participate in continuous process improvement
- Assist in troubleshooting and contribute to key technical investigations / assessments
- Shift work and out of hours work as required
- You will be educated to degree level in biological sciences or a relevant subject or have previous relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience in cell culture techniques and a good working knowledge of downstream processingGMP experience in essential
- You must be self motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with a flexible approach and good organisation and communication skills.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: manufacturing, production, cell culture, mammalian, biologics, process development, new process introduction, pharmaceuticals, GMP, cleanroom, purification, downstream
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.