LABORATORY TECHNICIANResearch & Development Temp 3 month contract (view to going permanent)North OxfordSalary £9.70 p/h dependent on experienceAccountable to prepare the test area and conduct...
TEST LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Research & Development
Temp 3 month contract (view to going permanent)
Salary £9.70 p/h dependent on experience
Accountable to prepare the test area and conduct test activities in accordance with approved protocols, to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Health and Safety (H&S) Requirements. To advise any events seen during testing and provide accurate test results and analysis. To support test activities for evaluation studies.
- Conduct test activities following good laboratory practices and to committed dates.
- Operate test equipment in accordance with work instructions and training provided.
- Communicate to the responsible Test Engineer, any out of specification (OOS) results or events that occurs during testing, and support any associated investigations.
- Record all test results and ensure documentation produced is accurate, compliant and error free.
- Analyse results, as required, and prepare documentation to feedback.
- Support Test Method Validation activities.
- Support laboratory monitoring and maintenance activities.
- Suggest and support improvements to laboratory processes.
- Any other such duties as may be relevant to the progress of the Research and Development department.
Knowledge and Expertise
- Computer literate e.g. MS Office
- Previous lab experience
- Experience of working within a regulated test environment (desirable).
- Experience of working to GMP standards (desirable).
- At degree in a science or technical subject (essential)
- Effective team worker, equally able to work on their own.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.