Associate Scientist Cell Line DevelopmentA well-established biotech is looking for an associate scientist to join their cell line development team.Location: CambridgeFull Time 37.5 hours/weekPermanent roleSalary...
Up to £25,000 per annum
- Design, development and optimisation of immunodiagnostic based assays, assay components, detection substrates and protein conjugates.
- Quality control within validation and verification testing, and manufacturing of immunodiagnostic assays.
- Regular internal communication with the development teams and possibly some demonstrations to customers or pilot projects.
- Clinical collections.
- Preparing SOP's, reports and data for presentations and updating records in the LIMS accurately and methodically.
- Attending meetings and events off site to represent the organisation, advise and guide and troubleshoot any issues which arise with the development, running and optimisation of the assays.
- A proven background in diagnostics immunoassays from a regulated ISO 13485 environment, ideally within lateral flow products.
- Good working knowledge of product development and quality systems and protocols involved in ISO 13485.
- Knowledge of product transfer to manufacturing.
- BSc or equivalent in a biological science discipline.
- At least 12 months commercial immunodiagnostic assay development.
- Methodical, disciplined, high attention to detail and able to communicate effectively with both team members, management and external customers.
Does this role reflect your next step?
For a more in depth conversation about this opportunity, please get in touch: / 01223 607858.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.