Regulatory Affairs Manager Permanent GlasgowAre you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager looking for a new challenge?Do you have experience working within medical devices or a...
Project Manager / Client Manager - Glasgow - Permanent
Do you have project management experience within the biopharmaceutical industry?
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Limited is the world's fastest growing provider of contract testing services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Their core offering includes a wide range of GMP, GLP and GCP tests to support Biologics and Vaccines therapeutics from their development to release into the market.
On behalf of our client SRG are currently recruiting for a Client Manager to serve as an expert in the management and enhancement of client relationships and to ensure excellent delivery to customers and consistency within programmes.Travel and out of hours work may be required from time to time.
In return they can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving
- Responsible for oversight of delivery with rapid escalation action and driving excellence.
- Establish close working relationship with internal stakeholders to ensure consistent quality and global delivery of studies.
- Provide a single point of contact for the client - participate on client specific operational committees and in client meetings.
- Represent the business at key strategic and governance meetings.
- Establish KPIs with the client, provide regular updates and regularly review with operational delivery and business development.
- Ensure client standards are defined and communicated, ensure best practice harmonisation and implementation.
- Track and manage performance metrics and manage process improvement.
- Develop and oversee clear communication plans with project teams and clients.
Skills and experience you need to bring to the Company
- The successful applicants will be educated at least to degree level in a Scientific Discipline, or comparable experience.
- Previous experience within a similar Client Manager / Project Manager role is essential.
- Ideally you will have worked within a GMP, GCP or GLP environment.
- Previous project management experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Personable, articulate, and confident communicator
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- A high level of competence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Flexible and adaptable
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
Key Words: Project Management, Project Manager, Client Management, Clinical, CRO, contract testing, GCP, GMP, GLP, customer, delivery
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.