Machine Compliance Technical Assistant Consumer Goods R&D HampshireAre you looking to move into more of a regulatory compliance role? Do you enjoy working within product...
Electromechanical Test Technician - Consumer Goods R&D - Hampshire - Contract
Do you have experience working with consumer electromechanical products? Are you looking for your next role as a Test Technician? Apply now.A global consumer goods manufacturer is looking for an Electromechanical Test Technician to join their design & development team on a long-term contract basis. The role is for a technician who can support the development team by creating prototype parts/components/sub-assembles, concepts and test rigs which are required during the development of the products and systems. The role could involve final testing of the complete product right down to testing of specific components and mechanisms within the machine. The company is open to levels of experience from a hands on test technician performing tests through to experienced test engineers who can devize their own tests, perform them and complete the relevant documentation.
Ideal experience and skills:
- HND / BTEC / Level 3 in relavent engineering subject as a minimum.
- Experience working on the development of electromechanical products is desirable.
- Knowledge of software (LabVIEW) used for controlling test rigs, process and experiments.
- Competent in use of lab test equipment.
- Knowledge of legal standards and their application when building tests rig or working in the laboratory
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.0161 868 2226
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.