Multiple Senior Assay Development Scientists required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in StirlingTitle Senior Scientist Assay DevelopmentLocation StirlingSalary CompetitiveSRG is working...
Assay Development Scientist required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in Stirling
Title - Assay Development Scientist
Location - Stirling
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with a dynamic and growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire a number of talented and experienced Assay Development Scientists to undertake challenging and vital roles in their R&D function. Working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with a experience in the development of immunoassays for diagnostics. Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new dynamic environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Develop assay methodologies for the company assay platform.
- Design and carry out experiments to assess and improve assay performance using statistical tools.
- Develop new test protocols.
- Troubleshoot problems encountered during assay development.
- Recommend solutions to assay development and experimental problems and suggest improvements.
- Create quality records for documenting experiments as well as writing and updating procedures.
- Initiate and investigate non-conformances and prepare new processes/procedures as required.
- Adhere to quality procedures and all relevant regulations.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in diagnostic immunoassay technology and fluorescent detection methods with good working knowledge of the factors which drive assay performance.
- You must be a problem solver and innovator with excellent skills in data analysis and good attention to detail.
- Ideally you will have previously worked in a regulated environment, medical device industry experience is desirable.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: immunoassay, assay development, diagnostic, medical device, reagent, validation and verification, assay performance, fluorescence detection