Lab Tech3 months temp-to-permNottingham£15,000 £16,000Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456 This role is aimed at candidates with no previous lab experience, but...
QC Microbiologist14 month contract to start June 2019Excellent Salary
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES* Carry out routine GMP bioburden and coliform testing of utility samples
* Perform total viable count and purity testing of in-process samples and products.
* Execute endotoxin detection tests (via EP/USP kinetic turbidimetric method) for utility and product samples.
* Carry out routine GMP environmental monitoring in controlled and classified areas.
* Perform staining and biochemical testing for full identification of microorganisms.
* Conduct and write up laboratory, out of specification and deviation investigations in an efficient and timely manner.
* Trend and present microbiological data identifying any adverse trends promptly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFILE
* Degree in Microbiology
* Experience in a microbiology role
* Ideally with some experience of GMP
* Experience in TVC, endotoxin testing, plate reading and Identifications
* Knowledge of water systems and environmental monitoring
* Attention to detail in completion of paperwork and database completion
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to connect and collaborate with a wide range of internal colleagues
* Knowledge of EP/USP/ISO standards
BENEFITS* Attractive salary reflective of skills and experience, and a performance-based bonus scheme
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* Private healthcare scheme
* Optional exercise classes and other social activities
* City centre location excellent access to public transport
Application closing date: Friday 5th April, 2019
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.