Electrophoresis Technical Support ScientistNewcastle upon TyneSalary competitive A medical diagnostic company with an international reputation for the design, manufacture and support of diagnostic systems are...
Technical Service Officer
A well-established manufacturer of speciality chemicals is looking to recruit a Technical Service Officer to join their technical team on a permanent basis. The successful Technical Service Officer will provide technical support both internally and externally for quality systems, regulatory affairs and product support.
- Take care of customer samples; support analysis and testing
- Ensure raw materials comply with internal specifications
- Maintain the corrective action and non-conformance reporting systems and procedures
- Ensure reports are completed and actions implemented as required
- To provide technical support to customers; offering advice and providing assistance where necessary
- Equipment verification
- A degree in a Science related field (Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical Sciences etc.)
- Experience working in a lab; analysing and testing samples, interpreting data / results
- Good communication skills; the ability to confidently advise customers via phone
- Attention to detail
If you're a recent science graduate looking to join an innovative, family-owned business then apply now or contact Charlotte on 0191 284 6768 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.