Senior AnalystOxfordshirePerm£25,000Contact Andrew: 0121 728 8456 The position of Senior Analyst is within the analytical laboratory in Oxfordshire. In this role, you will work as...
1 month project
£24,000 - £25,000
Contact Andrew: 0121 728 8456
The position of Process Analyst (fixed term) while initially based in the Analytical Services Department located in Oxfordshire, will also cover two other laboratories.
The goal of the Process Analyst is to record all validation and procedural documentation associated with these processes in the laboratories and produce a grid format report for review.
- Attain, assimilate and report data associated with the validated activities
- Compile a register of the validated methods across the business
- Compile a register of systems and spreadsheets used within all laboraotries
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
- Desirable - science degree or comparable experience.
- Desirable - validation/ QA experience in a laboratory environment.
- Aptitude for problem solving with a keen interest in process improvement in method development, lab processes and quality, demonstrable experience preferred
- Shows accountability and demonstrates ownership of their world
- Resilient manner, capable of working in a fast moving and busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.