Production AdministratorPermanent £20-25KRochdaleWe are working with an FMCG Manufacturer based in Rochdale who are looking for a Production Administrator to support the Manufacturing department with...
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Infrastructure Support Team for our Process Technology and Quality laboratories. The key duties for this role are; carrying out and supervising routine maintenance, controlling collection and disposal of Chemical Wastes, carrying out risk assessments for tasks, and replenishment of lab consumables.
- HSE understanding of hazards and risk assessments
- Planning and organisation of own work and tasks, typically <2 weeks.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literacy (experience with Microsoft Office tools is essential and experience of SAP would be beneficial)
- Physically fit and able as some manual handling is required
- Forklift truck licence would be desirable
- Experience of working with chemicals/basic chemistry knowledge
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.