Job Title: R&D Analytical AssistantLocation: HullContract: 6 Month FTC potential to be extendedSalary: £18,500 up to £21,000+ Are you a recent Science graduate looking for...
Job Title: R&D Assistant
Contract: 6 Month FTC
Salary: £18,500 up to £21,000+
Are you a recent Science graduate looking for your first step into industry? Are you a personable, confident graduate with a passion for problem solving and good eye for detail?
SRG are currently working with a globally renowned Pharmaceutical, Health & Home care company based in Hull, with an extensive product range. They currently have a vacancy for an R&D Assistant to join their Air Care Team, responsible for the technical development of new products and enhancing performance of existing products
- Work on new formulations & delivery systems for Air Care considering the consumer implications of the technical development.
- Work with cross functional teams to contribute in the development planning & implementation.
- Assist in the execution of product assessments using sensorial methodologies.
- Collate and process test data using statistical analysis and the interpretation and reporting of the data.
- Be responsible for the engagement of an internal panel of product assessors.
Is this You?
- Must be qualified to at least degree standard in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry
- Extremely focussed and flexible
- The ability to overcome obstacles by getting support from others and strong problem-solving skills
- Good communicator coupled with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Preferably some experience working within a laboratory environment or sensory role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking for their first role within industry, and a determination to gain experience within FMCG.
Apply today, or call Sarah Meredith on 0161 868 2249 for more information.
Key words: analytical / NPD / EPD / Chemistry / Laboratory / pharmaceutical / healthcare / R&D / Sensory / graduate / entry level
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.