Mechanical Engineer Medical Technology Hertfordshire £45,000 £50,000 per annumSRG are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join a Med Tech company whoare developing a...
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience working in pharmaceuticals looking to join a successful company based in London?
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the London area who offer plenty of future development opportunities. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be maintaining all equipment, control systems and other facilities of the plant whilst ensuring that all production lines at the manufacturing site run reliably and efficiently.
The main responsibilities of the role includes but are not limited to the following;
- Carrying out the requirements of the planned preventative maintenance programme.
- Using continuous improvement to ensure that production lines are capable of running at maximum efficiency.
- Perform day to day fault finding and repairing any breakdowns that occur.
- Provide technical input into key operations projects. For example- Facilities upgrade and new product introduction.
- Carry out reactive and planned maintenance duties.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a pharmaceutical environment, have a flexible approach to work and be willing to do overtime if necessary.
An engineering qualification or equivalent is also required.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to yourself please apply now via the website!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.