Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry PharmaceuticalsSalary c£40,000 + Excellent BenefitsBased in Hertfordshire Do you have substantial experience in HPLC analysis of Pharma or BioPharma products within...
Process Chemist Stevenage 6 months £16.58/hr - depending on experience
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company based in Stevenage who are looking to bring on board an experienced Process Chemist to join them for an initial 6 months. You will be working the Product Development team supporting New Chemical Entities, using technical knowledge and experimental skills to support the development of robust chemical processes.
Key job responsibilities:
- Deliver process engineering/chemistry support to development projects as part of a multi-disciplinary technology team by execution of defined work packages, maintaining compliance with the appropriate quality and safety standards.
- Record, report and communicate your experimental work to both engineering and multidisciplinary teams, maintaining compliance with the appropriate quality and data integrity standards.
- Interpret experimental data, initially under the supervision of experienced engineers/chemists.
- Take responsibility for specific laboratory equipment set-up, maintenance and utilisation, including delivery of user-training.
- Contribute to engineering/chemistry solutions for the design and scale-up of novel processes, working alongside R&D scientists.
- Degree or equivalent in chemical engineering, chemistry or similar scientific areas.
- A thorough understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of lab scale process engineering and/or process chemistry.
- Experience of performing experimentation in a chemical synthesis laboratory environment.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment.
- An understanding of the design, development and implementation of new processing technologies.
- Highly effective interpersonal, organisational and communication skills for working in a multi-disciplinary scientific team environment.
To apply for this position please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others please give Umul a call on 0203 096 4529.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.