Recruitment Manager National Account Delivery (Life Science and Engineering)Media City, ManchesterCompetitive DOE + Bonus + Car/Travel Allowance + BenefitsAre you an experienced manager, with a...
An opportunity for a Forensic Reporting Manager to join a Forensic Services company
Job Title: Forensic Reporting Manager
Location: North West or West Midlands
SRG are working with a Forensic Services company who as a result of internal promotion have a requirement for a Forensic Reporting Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will clarify customer requirements and convert them into a forensic strategy, coordinate the testing of material from case exhibits in the laboratory and interpret the findings.
- Coordinate the search, recovery and testing of material from case exhibits in the laboratory
- Be part of the on-call rota for scene attendance at major crime scenes
- Conduct forensic strategy in line with CAI approach
- Undertake the technical analysis of forensic samples
- Interpretation of forensic evidence in a concise manner to present evidence to the court
- BSc or equivalent in Science discipline
- Strong evidence of reporting forensic casework, including scenes involving homicide and suspicious death
- Ability to take high level of responsibility, including attendance at major crime scenes
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Forensics, Forensic Science, Crime Scene, Reporting Manager, Reporting Scientist,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.