Research Scientist Biochemistry R&DLocation BirminghamSalary Competitive Great opportunity to work for a company who are dedicated to improving patient lives, delivering innovative medical solutions that...
Application Development Scientist
Permanent- Full Time
Competitive salary & package
Do you have experience in SEC?Do you have experience of DLS or other light scattering technologies?
Great opportunity for a commercially aware PhD graduate with experience in solution characterisation of particles such as colloids, polymers, nanoparticles to join a forward thinking company as an applications scientist.
- Applications Development Scientist who will strengthen the R&D team with hands on analytical instrumentation experience, testing and problem solving.
- You will be working on complex customer solutions that are used for material analysis in scientific and industrial products and process control.
- In this role you will be working closely with customers to ensure that equipment is fit for purpose; advising them on developing methods and applications.
- You will need to be confident in your scientific abilities; have excellent communication skills and love problem solving!
- In this role you will contribute to the design of class-leading, cost effective, robust components and systems as part of the development of my clients range of products.
- A candidate with experience in solution characterisation of particles such as colloids, polymers, nanoparticles.
- Ideally a PhD with experience or post-doctoral experience with links to industry or equivalent industrial experience with non-PhD.
- Ideally this person would have in-depth knowledge of SEC, DLS and other light scattering technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of other Analytical, characterisation techniques.
- Experience of developing methods with statistical rigor.
- Excellent communication.
If you're interested in the position and have the skills required, please apply online ASAP or alternatively call Bal on 0121 728 8455 fir additional information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.